Engineered wood flooring
In our offer you will find such species of wood as European oak and ash. The essence of our work is to create a product for a specific investment. The matter of technical specification like width, thickness, coloration or board structure is always set individually with our customer. To create harmonious style with existing window and door joinery we will help you to choose a corresponding floor plank. Thanks to uniqueness of the structure each Roble product makes it mark by having unusual features. The engineered wood flooring can be supremely suited for underfloor heating installation.
The specificity of the Roble Engineered Wood boards:
• Lengths: up to 2.1 m,
• Widths: standard of 130mm, 140mm or 180mm (other widths possible),
• Thicknesses: standard of 14mm and 16mm, including 10mm of Ist class birch plywood and adequately 4mm or 6mm of solid wood (it is possible to make boards up to 30mm in thickness),
• Available wood classes: natur, rustic, antique,
• Installation system for underfloor heating,
• 18 basic colors, with the possibility of making boards in any color at the individual customer's request,
• 4-sided bevelling, giving the floor a natural look (thus distinguishing real wood from artificial panels),
• Ability to perform unusual effects on boards, such as planing, sandblasting, manual chamfering and many more (see COLLECTIONS - VAN).